Our Competitive Advantages and Unique Capabilities
Experienced Members of Staff: All our Applications Staff, Biomedical Engineers, Managers
and sales staff are scientists with knowledge of the region and vast experience having
worked with global partners such as Roche and QIagen.
2. Timely Technical Support: We offer Technical, Support to all our customers, Installation of
equipment’s and training at no extra cost including other products that may require this
service through our able applications and engineering team.
3. In house competent tam of trained local Biomedical Engineers: Our team of Biomedical
Engineers are well experienced and trained by various manufacturers to offer servicing,
installation of instruments and end user training to our clients.
4. Applications Support and Training: We pride ourselves in having a large pool of in-house
applications staff all scientists with specialization in Biotechnology, Biochemistry,
Microbiology, Chemistry, Medical Lab, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, Veterinary Medicine,
Botany, Zoology & Forensics with a minimum of Bachelors and Masters in the specific areas.
5. Prompt Delivery and Installation of Equipment’s: We pride our self in having one of the most
efficient clearance systems at the Kenyan port with a turnaround time of a maximum two
days for every item imported into the country. As a result we deliver goods to our customers
in time. With a large local inventory we are able to service most of our orders ex stock.
6. Leading Brands Representation: We supply products from most of the leading global
brands and we ensure all items supplied by our company are CE and FDA approved.
Warranty: We extend warranty from manufacturers to all our customers for items
purchased. Depending on the terms of warranty from the manufacturer we do cover
warranty on manufacturers defect parts and whole sets of equipment. Upon expiration of the
warranty period, we negotiate a service maintenance contract with our customers.
7. Delivery to your end user and channel simplicity: We offer Channel simplicity and deliver all
orders to the end user giving you peace of mind and value for money.
8. Certifications and Licensing with relevant Authorities: Biofirm Technologies is licensed by
the Kenya Pharmacy and Poisons Board import and distribute, medication and diagnostic
consumables within the country, we also have upto date relevant licenses in our countries of
operation such as local Government trade license, Tax Compliance, Value Added Tax
(V.A.T) amongst other statutory registrations (Documents available on request)